PACE - Partnership Action for Continuing Employment
What is PACE?
Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) is the Scottish Government’s flagship programme designed to provide free, impartial advice and support to those experiencing redundancy at their workplace.
The programme itself is a collaboration and draws upon the expertise and existing services from a wide array of partner organisations including: Skills Development Scotland (SDS), local authorities, The Department for Work & Pensions, Citizens
Advice Scotland, and many more.
Details of the support offered by Angus Council and other PACE partners can be found below.
Answer a few short questions on our contact form and we will be in touch to assist you.
What support can I access through PACE?
Angus Council can support you in a variety of ways during this potentially stressful time:
- Job searching - Our jobs portal is ready to help you discover and apply for vacancies across the region. Click here to register and begin your search for your next role.
- Personalised employability coaching - Our experienced Skills & Employability Team are on hand to provide you with bespoke support to meet your individual needs (e.g. crafting a CV, preparing for an interview, etc.)
- Funded training – Are you keen on moving into a new job and/or industry but currently lack a requisite qualification? Our training funds are available to help you upskill or reskill entirely for a new industry. Terms and conditions
- Access to local support – Our extensive network of contacts across the Angus region ensures that we can direct you to the right local support (e.g. business gateway services, men’s sheds, etc).
- Welfare rights – Need help in managing your bills? Our Welfare Team are well placed to advise you in benefit calculations, claims and rebates.
To find out more contact the Employability & Skills Team on 01307 492039 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm) or by emailing email@example.com