Parents living in Angus!
Are you looking to start your journey back into employment? Or are you employed but want to progress in work and increase your income?
We want to make sure that you can get the right help and support you need to succeed and break down any barriers that you may be facing. These could be childcare, coming off benefits, costs of training or starting work.
Benefits of returning to work:
- Better off financially
- Increase confidence
- Meet new people
- Gain back your identity
- Get a work/home life balance
- Realise your own potential
We have Key Workers ready to help and support you on your own personal journey and help you remove any barriers in your way.
Answer a few short questions on our contact form and we will be in touch to assist you.
Support can include
- Help to build and gain confidence and resilience
- The opportunity to have work tasters/experience
- Gain accredited training
- Advice from our Welfare Team to maximise household income
- Job search and support
- CV building and support with job applications
- Interview skills and support available for travel and clothing
- Financial aid is also available*
- As well as in work support building resilience and upskilling
Our service offers a person-centred approach, working with you and your family to create your own action plan to support your individual needs. You will work with a dedicated Key Worker who will support and guide you along your journey.
To get in touch with the team, you can email email@example.com or call/text 07407 876306 or 07407 829531
You can also fill out the self referral form here and a member of the team will be in touch with you
*Discretionary funding, not all applicants will be entitled to financial aid